Versatile Compact wireless monitor for up to four gases
This product is no longer in stock
The QRAE 3 is a full featured compact 4-gas monitor that provides detection and monitoring of Oxygen (O2), Combustibles and toxic gases that include Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Sulfure Dioxide (SO2) and Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) and others. QRAE 3 can deliver wireless real-time instrument readings and alarm status 24/7. This provides better incident visibility and can improve response time.
• Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification
• Easy maintenance with fieldreplaceable sensors and pump
• Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2
• Pumped or diffusion models available
• Large graphic display can rotate 180º
Wireless. Versatile. Proven.
• Available in Diffusion or Pumped version
• IP-65/67 water- and dust-resistant case
• Strong, protective, concussion-proof design
• Real-time gas concentration readings and alarm status enabled by state-of-the-art wireless technology
• Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
• Large graphical display icon-driven user interface through intuitive, simple-to-operate two-button user interface.
• Multi-language support: 18 languages encoded
• Easy access to pump, sensors, filter and battery compartment
Confined space entry and general safety and compliance in:
• Industrial safety
• Oil and gas
• Fireground “Toxic Twins” detection
• Fire and Emergency response
Monitor-only configuration includes:
• Monitor as specified
• Sensors as specified
• Sampling option as specified
• Calibration adapter (diffusion model only)
• T Calibration tube (pumped model only)
• Internal filters (mounted - diffusion model only)
• External filters (one mounted plus pack of 3 - pumped model only)
• Travel charger cradle with computer cable
• Lithium-ion battery pack
• Universal wall adapter
• CD ROM with ProRAE Studio II
• CD ROM with product content
• Quick Reference Guide
For more information about available sensor configurations, please contact one of our knowledgeable sales staff and they will help you find what you are looking for.
Listed price is for wireless, pumped unit with O2, H2S, CO and LEL sensors.
Call us for pricing at (709) 368 9000 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org