Wireless Portable Six-Gas Monitor With Benzene-Specific Measurement
This product is no longer in stock
The MultiRAE Benzene is the only gas monitor that includes up to 6-gas detection and real-time wireless capability, plus benzene-specific measurement.
The MultiRAE Benzene monitor combines the ability to make quick benzene-specific assessment (“snapshot”) measurements with the advantages of a versatile multi-gas monitor that can support approximately 20 intelligent interchangeable sensor options.
Its optional wireless capability improves safety by providing real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location, which delivers better situational awareness and faster incident response.
The MultiRAE Benzene monitor’s unique features make it an ideal instrument for industrial applications, from confined space entry pre-screening during plant maintenance to personal protection, leak detection and refinery downstream monitoring.
• Unique instrument for multiple applications
• Highly versatile and customizable
• Benzene-specific measurement up to 200 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
• Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification
• Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2
Wireless. Versatile. Proven
• Versatile multi-gas and Benzene-specific modes
• Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
• Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions, including Man Down Alarm
• Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
• Continuous datalogging (up to 6 months for 5 sensors) and snapshot datalogging capabilities
• Confined space entry pre-screening
• Plant Shutdown (downstream)
• Personal Protection
• Leak detection
Monitor-Only Configuration Includes:
• MultiRAE Benzene monitor with sensors, battery and wireless options as specified, and protective rubber boot and filter(s) installed
• Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors @ 1-minute)
• Travel charger / PC communications adapter
• PC communication cable
• AC adapter
• Calibration adapter
• Alkaline battery adapter
• Toolkit with Hex tool and Phillips screwdriver
• Quick Start Guides
• CD with documentation
• ProRAE Studio II Instrument Configuration & Data Management Software
• Calibration and test certificate
• Warranty / registration card
• 10 charcoal VOC filters for CO sensor
• Built-in pump
• Belt clip installed
• 3 spare external filters
• PID sensor cap removal tool
• 1 Cartridge for Benzene specific measurement (6 measurements)
• Remote Sample Draw Kit (P/N: 008-3015-200)
- 10'' (26 cm) aluminum sample probe with replaceable filters,
- 3 hydrophobic barrier filters,
- 10' (3 m) self-coiling Teflon® tubing w/ Luer-style quick-connect fitting
Instrument ships in a Hard transport case with custom foam
Price listed for Pumped / 9.8 eV PID / LEL / H₂S / CO / O₂ / Li-ion / Wireless instrument.
Please contact EnviroMed sales staff for alternate configurations.
Call us for pricing at (709) 368 9000 or via e-mail at email@example.com